Gallery to-do list:
1. Move some of my older (and worse) sketches and commissions to my scraps to get them out of the way. [DONE]
2. Take new pictures of my crafts with my new and BETTER digital camera to see if I can improve the quality of the pics I have now.
3. Resize all my pics so they aren't so page-eatingly monstrous
4. Take photos of gifts (jewelry, clay critters) given to friends
5. Go through my old pics and redo them. Because I'm lazy and unable to find fresh inspiration.
6. Finish my fursona and upload it, damnit.
7. Finish the dragon sculpture that has devoured my soul and upload pics.
8. Make a fancy journal header and a real avatar.
9. Get art skillz D:
I wanted a list so I could remember what I should be doing.
Okay, not really important, but I wanted to feel constructive. Don't burst my bubble. >:[